Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 2
- Only one Hold Position Knight or Void Mage maximum per team in a game.
- Explosive Arrow is capped at level 2.
- Viper Strikes is banned.
- Only one Dwarf Toss Brute maximum per team per game.
- Only one Inimidation brute maximum per team per game
- Only 2 brutes maximum per team in a game
- Only one Colossus Brute maximum per team in a game.
The 1 Global Director is: @AJ | Trajectories (email@example.com)
Global Managers assist the Global Directors with overseeing the three leagues. They manage and evaluate the staff and make sure they're doing their jobs. They make sure newly promoted managers are trained with their new responsibilities and help them with any issues they may have.
The 3 Global Managers are: @GUNZxNxROSEZ (firstname.lastname@example.org) , @Malfunction (email@example.com) and Naxyi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If it's a league scrim, you then have 15 minutes after the original game start time (the referee can extend this time depending on the circumstance) to get 5 players for the game. Otherwise you'll have to either forfeit, which will result in the other team winning the game, or you can play a 3v5/4v5 against the other team. You're still able to get subs from your team to make it a 5v5.
- 1 Apple per 5 players (2 Max)
- 1 Berserker per 3 Players (3 Max)
- 1 Brawler per 3 Players (3 Max)
- 1 Archer per 4 Players (2 Max)
- Unlimited Miners
- 1 Bomber per 5 players (2 Max) - Cannot be used on Icelands and cannot blow bridges up.
- 1 Destructor per 3 Players (3 Max), but cannot be used in Seasons.
- If both teams do not participate in their required game, both teams will be disqualified.
- In order for Required Games to be official, there must be a Referee at every required game, so please schedule accordingly!
- You must play your required game prior to the time your game is due.
If you are caught playing before 48 hours, the match you played will be cancelled and you will be forced to redo the entire scrim.
Page 1 of 2